Palo Santo, a mystical tree from South America has been related with frankincense, and myrrh hold numerous and significant spiritual power. The name “Palo Santo” is Spanish and translates “holy wood”. Palo Santo is one of the most fragrant woods in the world and has been known for centuries for it’s healing and good fortune habilities. Its sweet scent of pine, mint, and lemon creates a special and must have tool for Shamans and those seeking to have a spiritual connection. Palo Santo uses around the world are extensive but mostly it comes to protect, experience, and heal. Here, we will mention some of the benefits that Palo Santo offers:
Cleanse your energy, awake the creativity good fortune and love, as also, connect with Mother Earth and the divinity @journeyangels
- Energy cleans: For centuries, Palo Santo has been use by chamans and nowadays by holistic and terapeutic healrs as a spiritual purification and energy cleansing of spaces, persons and even cristals. When Palo Santo is burned, it’s believed that it clear any negative energy and brings back peace, tranquily, stability and calm.
- Connection with the divinity: During meditation practices, this uplifting scent is the perfect partner for anyone, it helps raise the vibration of whom is having contact with it, bringing peace, alignment and groundedness as the person who is meditating dive into a deeper connection with Mother Earth and the higher self and universe itself.
- Energy protection and negativity removal: When burn Palo Santo, this sacred wood eliminate negative energy, creating a calmer and more tranquil space raising the vibration of it. When someone wants to do and energy cleans, all it needs to do is set an intention about what he/she wants to clear out of the space, and then move around passing by the smoke with the clear intention and doing a simple ritual of removing any bad energy, uplifting the energy of the place, and filling it with good vibes.
- Inspiring creativity and bringing good fortune and love: Burning Palo Santo is a door opening to creativity, love, and good fortune into the space and life of the user. This sacred wood can help uplifting the energy and promotiing feelings of positivity and joy. The aroma of Palo Santo is also well known as a stress and anxiety reducer, as also,as a tool that help enhance clarity and concentration.
- Physical Healing: Palo santo has been also used to treat a variety of physical ailments like colds, anxiety, depression, asthma, headaches, emotional traumas, among others.
To take advantage of this sacred wood that Mother Earth gives to us, all you need to do is burning a stick using a candle, match or lighter. Allow the stick to burn for about 30 seconds and then blow it out. Start moving around your space, your cristals or around the aura. The amazing smell of Palo Santo will bring peace and clarity to the moment when the ritual is taking pace and extending it to good feelings that will last.
When finished the ritual, place the stick in a fire proof bowl of metal, glass or clay; the glow will end on its own and the smoke will start going away. Always use Palo Santo with caution when working is on fire.
Love & Light,