It’s not new that we are living in a beautiful planet full of “craziness” and this is leading more and more people to feel stressed, anxious and also full of fear. In all the transitions and movements of life, it’s incredibly helpful the art of cultivating some healthy habits that help to stay grounded; the following 6 tips for staying in peace and grounded are very practical and portable since you can do it everywhere at any time.
Healthy habits leads to better lives @journeyangels
- Clean and organize your space: It’s very important to live/work in an environment that brings harmony to our soul; for that reason, is very important to keep it clean, organized and with just some decoration to make your space pretty but not overwhelming. As everything in life, not only the space needs to be clean in the physical world, but also energetically and to do that I encourage you to always keep with you an incense stick/sage/palo santo, some crystals, soft music to raise the vibration, and cleanse the space the best you can (read here).
- Nature Walks: Nothing is more healing than being in contact with nature, even though if you live in a big city you can have the opportunity to go out and walk on a park, sit on a bench or under a tree and just relax and listen to the sound of silence. Having access to nature is one of the most healing, accessible tools to ground and connect to our soul and spirit.
- Exercise: Our body needs movement, it could be just a little stretch out at home or rolling out your yoga mat, you will feel the difference in your body after you dedicate a couple of minutes or an hour to just take care of yourself. Walk, run, ride a bike, go to the gym or do anything else that helps you move and it will make a difference in your day/life.
- Meditate: Meditation helps us to disconnect from our logic mind and opens up a space to relax and find calm, peace and serenity in our lives. Meditation is not something that has been popular in the latest times; it is a way to communicate with your soul and brings many, many benefits to your body and life itself. Give a try and dedicate a couple of minutes every day to this practice and you will be surprised with the results after you make it a habit.
- Healthy Food: Our body is our sacred home and the same way as we keep clean our houses, we need to take care of our body. You can start paying attention to how your body reacts to a certain type of foods and you will notice what you don’t need anymore and what your body is asking for.
- Tune in with friends: No matter how busy you are, where you are or where your friends are! As human beings we need to interact; communication is one of the most important sources of love and sense of belonging and is such a precious practice to make a conscious effort to stay connected to our loved ones; even though we are far away from them, technology can be used in a positive way to keep in touch.
It’s my greatest desire that this practices may inspire you to take some time for yourself, to connect with your own source while going through all the movement, changes, information and energy of our daily life. May it help you to keep a smile in your heart as you walk through the journey of life in the middle of this crazy and beautiful planet Earth.
Love & Light,